View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Diesel freak!

Hey Brian! SO, how was your flight back home?

Folks, I just wanted to tell you all what a great guy is Brian. We spend hours talking on MB and non-MB related stuff. Alternatives fuels, general diesel cars, MB cars, etc. etc. Really good to finally meets someone from the board!

I think we should plan some vacation GTG in Costa Rica. As Brian saw, down here there are a lot of Benz, diesels mainly. Most people here that owns an old Benz are true mercedes fans. There are some really sweet benz rides here. Actually we are starting a club... We'll see how it turns out.

Unfortunately my car is still at the shop. If everything works out properly (insurance co. still haven't made a decision) I'll have my baby running next time any of you folks want to come visit.

Brian, I really hope to see you around here in the near future. Lots of things to see next time. Keep in touch so we can try to figure out some business that might let you come down here soon!

Greetings!!
1982 W123 300D NA Euro, 300K Miles, 4-speed manual, 3.46 rear diff, early W126 front brakes, Penta rims with 205/60R15 FH900's, custom fitted (by me) audio system, more to come into the money pit... Soon to be installed: Bilstein HD, R107 front discs and 4-piston calipers, HD Suspension springs, wagon front swaybar.