View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:54 PM
chomamma chomamma is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 108
Doe the switch look like a big brass nut screwed into the side of the intake with an electrical connector on it?

Also there are two vacuum hoses coming out of the two differnt vacuume valve above the air intake. One is suppose to be attached to EGR the other some other to some other butterfly control. I may have mixed up which hose goes to which device. Do you know which valve controls the egr? What does the other control do on the intake tube? Thanks.
1990 300d 2.5 new to me.
Reply With Quote