It's done! No leaks and the temp is running slightly over 80C. It was a lot harder than I thought, and took over 8 hours. The problems were with the hex bolts... one of the allens snapped and was stuck inside the bolt. Nothing would take it out, finally we cut the bolt and replaced them with hex bolts. Putting the whole thing back together was a snap once you know what you're doing. I replaced the serpentine belt and the thermostat along with the water pump. The tensioner and shock seemed fine. The only problem now is the coolant light remains on, I suspect the sensor. The coolant level is well above the sensor and the light is still on. Thank you for all of your help!