View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Who's flying this thing ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee8go View Post
Okay, well if that doesn't work out for you. I still want your SEC. I've actually got plenty of dough in my car fund, I've just been trying to conserve cash until I saw how the new gig works out. I'll let you know in a few weeks . . .
I know a little bit about that SEC. And I have to say, it is a real beauty.

Kevin is very picky about his cars, and that one is very nice. Look especially at the gorgeous wood/leather steering wheel, the upgraded stereo, and those drop dead beautiful AMG rims on it.

Those wisely chosen upgrades easily comprise about $1500-$2000 worth of REALLY good accessories, and really good ones, right there.

The car was purchased not that long ago (within a year and a half) in Los Angeles, so that makes it a Southern California one, almost certainly 100% rust free, and it's in an appealing color, too (Champagne metallic). Total accumulated mileage is also very reasonable for the year of the car.

Also the desirable post 1986 2nd generation car. Put a set of euro lights, and a trunk triangle, and Weathertech floormats, and it would be almost perfect, in my opinion. A fine car indeed. Kevin only has the best ones around. And it is not a distress sale or anything, and you know the seller already and he can be trusted completely.

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)