View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 01:14 PM
New England Hick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan G View Post
I'm sorry Swamp, I was all about showing you around Amish country before.....but you're recent string of luck is just maddening.

Your football team is on pace to score 4,000 touchdowns, you're about to celebrate another world series victory, Garnett signed with the Celtics, you just spent time in San Diego.....I mean, what's next? Sorry, just a typical Eagles/Phils/Sixers fan crying and hijacking another thread.

Anyway, Mach 3 razor with generic blades, only once a week.....but I'm sure my boss and wife would prefer more often.
Life can be a b!tch sometimes I'm about as humble as they come sportsfan-wise, unless repeatedly poked with a stick. The Bruins still suck, though, so don't write me off completely just yet!

On the shaving side, I missed out on all these new fangled, multi-multi-blade systems. The last time I shaved it was still in the 2 micro-blade edge phase.

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)