View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:52 PM
M-100's in Dallas

Notice he says "The S class has been owned by world leaders"
he doesn't say "THIS S class..."

But knowing MB spent a BILLION dollars designing this one model makes me want to run out and buy one.

If they made $25,000 profit on each one, they would only need to sell 40,000 of these cars to break even. Anybody think this is anywhere close to reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbrian63 View Post
I was just ewindow-shopping when I came across this posting. I'm a sucker for posts that have phrasing like "The S class has been owned by some of worlds most powerful leaders."

First - who cares? Second - bad grammar leads me to look for more...

I'm not a fan of the bling-bling rims, but the car does look shiny. This causes fits of jealousy in me with my clear-coat-crashed '92.

Lots of pictures from a variety of angles.

Personally, I don't like the interior color, but do the hoochie-mama's on picture 18 come with the car???

Also - picture 21 - a single C-note atop a stack of 100-1$ bundles? What's the point there!?!?!?! Does the money come with the car? If so, over-bid by $600 and come out even...

This car can be yours if you meet the reserve in the next 5 hours!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-MERCEDES-S500-EXECUTIVE-PACKAGE-MUST-SEE-FLORIDA_W0QQitemZ280164104468QQihZ018QQcategoryZ6336QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem