View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Strong, silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
I think you are closer to a child than an adult, so you may know better than I. Much of your posts contain what comes across as teen angst, but hey that's just a guess--I would say definitely >22. But whatever, some kids are smarter than others.

Once again, your post demonstrates you do not understand what I, or lawmakers, mean by 'age of consent.' You obviously have a computer, so why not just look it up?
JD is good to see you again man. Welcome back.

I think that maybe you are being too harsh on FI, however.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he is not a member of NAMBLA (or whatever the initials are).

FI is right, children are human. DUH! And he is also right that children are capable of experiencing, to some extent anyway, sexual gratitification.

The problem comes when adults, who ought to know better, take advantage of a child's innocence and prey on it for THEIR OWN sexual gratification. All the child knows is that it may "feel good" at some level. For the adult, however, it is all about power, abuse and taking advantage of the child's trust. Some of these a@@holes even delude themselves into believing that what they are doing to the child is beneficial to the child!

I've seen enough young victims to know that the scars will probably never heal.

So FI, I hope that by saying that children are human and that children experience pleasure you are not just giving lip service to the rhetoric spouted by child molesters to justify their crimes.

1989 300TE "Alice"
1990 300CE "Sam Spade"
1991 300CE "Beowulf" RIP (06.1991 - 10.10.2007)
1998 E320 "Orson"
2002 C320 Wagon "Molly Fox"

Res non semper sunt quae esse videntur

My Gallery

Not in this weather!