View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Jordan,

Not sure if that was a shot but even though I am not religious, I do respect others rights to lead their life as they so choose.

The poetic justice part of me would like nothing better than for these self righteous SOB to go bankrupt and fall off the face of the earth. To take this out on the survivors of a loved one who dies at a presumably young age and in combat is vile and disgusting.

Having said that, we do not base our laws and things 'we just don't like'. If that were the case, we would all be in big trouble. I do not exactly see how invasion of privacy works exactly (maybe one of the pros will chime in) but if the cometary is a public place then they should be in the clear. If the cemetery is a private place, then the cemetery should forbid anyone to come there who is not visiting a site and have a code of conduct. If someone violates the rules, kick them out or arrest them.

Ten million dollars seems like someone was just pissed off and took it out on them. Do they deserve it? Hell yes. Is it right? In my opinion no it is not.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.