View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:25 AM
henrydupont

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazimobile82 View Post
Ok, well if i had the intake manifold i could probably get the whole install done in less than a day, but if it doesnt do me any good then whats the point.
So don't these turbo motors cost around 2k? I only have about 200 in it right now and I dont think the car is even worth 2 thousand dollars (although it only has 100 thousand miles and is a 4 speed manual euro car). I wouldnt mind spending time and research to get this to work right but I would need more knowledge - which I already doubled today by getting on this site.
Did you see that turbo injector pump on ebay by chance? would that be needed.
-Kerry if you dont mind, would you be able to give me a brief overview of what is needed for the complete turbo engine swap?
Thanks again guys
Robert
NAZIMOBILE??? WTF. are you insane? there's Jews on this forum my man. I am one. not that I give a **** about ethnicity, or religion, but still.
delete yourself, think some and then come up with something better.
by the way, the N/A 300d has higher compression. all you need is intake and exhaust manifold and some machine shop to add inlet to oil pan for the turbo drain. from there it's all fun and games. these engines are way overbuilt, and if it breaks, who cares really. it's just a car.