View Single Post
Old 01-31-2002, 05:49 PM
MB Shop Retiree

I got 20k on 4/32 tread inch of use. About 6/32s left. About half a tires life. I am very aggresive when it comes to handling, and the suspension at that time was just lowest pad height and sportline spec alightment.

As far as visiting the girl every weekend, not per say. I do visit alot of friends, since I am fortunate enough to have fridays off. My mother does know I travel alot as well, because I am always stopping by to do laundry and get some good home cooked food.

And actually all my traveling is the new york, philly, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, DC, and Virginia driving.

The stero system was completely redone. I took everything stock out. I added some nice MB Quarts (a little on the audiophile side) 6.5" components up front, with tweeters in the dash locatin, and 6.5" custom done in the doors (tweeter is a good place to take your car, but $$$$) In the back, took the old 4" out, added 6.5" MB Quarts coaxs.

For the subs, I am using 2 small 8s as I need my trunk. Its a box that fits nice between my wheel wells, and stil leaves a decent amount of trunk space. Head Unit is a Kenwood Z828, Satelite Radio, MP3 player so no need of a Changer, and I store all my songs on 2 cds, instead of 300 cds. It also encourages less buying and more MP3 usage, so its saves $$$. I have also seen 2 8" subs under the rear bench on a 190E. Very nice looking, if stealth looks are your treatment, do it!!! ITs expensive though. I put everything in knowing I can easily pull it out. So I didn't go through much custom work besides making wooden templates to fit the 6.5" woofer in the door.

Email me, when I get some time, I will emai some pictures, or if in the area I'll actually drop you a line. I am always around that area, love to go see the ferrari dealers's showroom right there.

Anyways. Take care.
And I would probably mess up the greetings in converting the pronunciation on some words, so english is my forte :p
- 97 Acura NSX-T
- 99 BMW E36 M3 w/500+ HP
- 04 Lexus RX330
- 04 Dodge Dakota Quad 4x4 V8

4 Sale:
- 99 BMW M3 E36 Coup with Dinan SC, Upgraded to an RMS Stage 3 with Aftercooler, 12psi, and 500+hp @ flywheel.