View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:53 PM
roflmonster

Need car advice.

Well, the time has come for me to move away from my wagon.... I know its going to be tough, but my little sister is starting to drive, and my parents are going to give her my car.... Not to mention that she is aging, and I go to school like 60 miles away from my trusty mecahnic, so I need to get a car thats going to be more dependable than my current car. Right now, my wagon is out for service, as it needs a water pump, and its got a misfire right now...

So I am stuck with a dilemma. I have to buy another car....

My dad is going to help shop with me, and he understands my attachment to the wagon, but he said its time for a different car... I am looking to spend like $6k-10k but trying to stay well below the $10k maximum. He is going to cosign so I can get the loan that I need to buy this car. We have also established some guidelines for this new vehicle, and its got to have 4 doors, and it has to be a Mercedes.... Its got to be built after 1996. It needs to get over 25mpg on the freeway, and be a safe car. Most importantly, it needs to be reliable.

I am thinking an ML320/430, an E320/430, or an C230/220/240/280/320. So far, I am leaning toward the ML, as I have had one, and had nothing but good to say about that thing. I am also looking to see if there is a W210 E-Class in my budget, as I really like the idea of a car. I have also found various W210 Wagons that look appealing, but they are around $8500.

Let me know what you guys think...

Thanks, Justin.

91 560 SEC AMG - other dogs dd
01 Honda S2000 - dogs dd
07 MB ML320 CDI - dd
16 Lexus IS250 - wifes dd

it's automatic.

Last edited by iwrock; 11-17-2007 at 06:09 PM.