View Single Post
Old 02-02-2002, 06:13 AM
vinamg vinamg is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 368
You need a spacer tube that goes around the filter (124-478-04-53). Phil should have known that you need one, since you gave him the old part number for the big filter. He probably overlooked it.