Know what you mean
1. Sorry for the different English, I can understand my wife is also British.
2. Clear corners, I also mean indicators / turn signals, the ones next to your head lights.
3. Corners indicators / turn signals, this is a two filament type bulb for the American version, the marker part stays on when lights are on. The American versions are made to be a front marker and also turn signals.
4. So the rear can be black or clear but must have red stops and amber turning?
5. OEM clear indicators for the 190, I thought it was all aftermarket, don’t know about this one.
Thai GI sends…
GI but not GI Joe
They call me "The Thai GI"
Thai in the US Arsenal