View Single Post
Old 02-04-2002, 03:02 PM
Michael's Avatar
Michael Michael is offline
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 2,699
I'm guessing you are referring to the "Top Strut Mount", which is the large rubber device the top of your W124 front struts mount into.

I replace mine whenever I replace those shocks.
"If everything seems under control, you're simply not going fast enough" --Mario Andretti

1995 E500 street car
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo S track car
Reply With Quote