View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 04:41 PM
Jim's500E's Avatar
Jim's500E Jim's500E is offline
Large Member
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 1,325
You can also buy them with the pressure gauge (nice to have)from an ad in European Car or The STAR for like $45. If you want, I'll get the number...Sorry, I don't have an issue in front of me right now. Let me know.

1992 500E
2007 CLK63
2003 Audi RS6
2001 Audi allroad
Reply With Quote