View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 07:23 PM
88Black560SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKYSL500 View Post
Thanks for all of your responses. The final bill came to $275 and Mercedes Benz,Fort Lauderdale(the dealership near the airport) was absolutly 24k Gold and 5 star in every way.I`d owned Lexus,Porsche,BMW and Acura NSX before my SL and the whole service experience at this Merc dealer trumped all of them by light years!
They found a few things that that they felt weren`t quite right,(a windscreen washer-jet,the seat massager and the arm-rest compartment)things I had no concerns over,and the car that was running flawlessly now runs BETTER! I could not be happier with the price,the experience and the result.Top class service in every way and a bargain!
I know a multitude of people who constantly bemoan the level of their service experience and costs,particularly BMW freinds and for a number of reasons-communication problems,reception,follow-up,delay,cost,convenience,the actual work itself etc,etc. I`ve been in those shoes before and only the Lexus dealership experience came anywhere close to the quality of the Ft Lauderdale Mercedes dealer.

Thanks to all again and Happy New Year-mine is off to a flyer!
Well my guess was $250.00. I guess the air for the tires was more like $35.00 instead of $10.00.

John Roncallo