View Single Post
Old 02-13-2002, 05:00 PM
SW SW is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Houston, TX. USA
Posts: 590
You can find the rack damper pin at the back of the fuel injection pump. I think you'll need 12mm and 14mm box end wrenches. Do a search and you might get more detailed info. I replaced mine because it was screwed in all the way and could not be adjusted anymore. I really don't know what is meant by rack, I just know that's what the thing is called.
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel - 4x4, auto, 3.54 gears, long bed
'92 300D 2.5 Turbodiesel - sold
'83 300D Turbodiesel - 4 speed manual/2.88 diff - sold
'87 300D Turbodiesel - sold
'82 300D Turbodiesel - sold
Reply With Quote