View Single Post
Old 02-15-2002, 03:26 PM
Johne 320 Johne 320 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 54
Thanks Steve, what are "lintless" rags? I understand that they should be used when changing the trans fluid.

Can I buy them at any autoparts store?
Reply With Quote