View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 10:04 AM

W124 Window Washers

Need some help from somebody with a wiring diagram for a W124. I believe, though I have not tested, that my window washer pump and switch are functioning correctly. I have used a meter and checked the connector at the front of the car and found that there is no voltage when I press the stick in. My car has quite a few instances of power not making it where it is supposed to so I am pretty sure that there is a break between the fuse box and the power feed to the stick. What I am looking for is what color the wire is running to power the switch? If I can tap into that one and the washer works this confirms my suspition that there's a break somewhere. The wiper works as it is supposed to now, but is there a second circuit within the relay that may be burnt? I don't have an extra relay laying around for that, I might visit the pick and pull to see if I can't get the one out of another car. Is there a relay in that circuit is the next question?

Thanks in advance.

Kurt Kiefer