View Single Post
  #42  
Old 01-30-2008, 07:11 AM
Chad300tdt's Avatar
Chad300tdt Chad300tdt is offline
Benzless Scoutmaster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: North Wales, PA
Posts: 4,001
Nice head unit. I used gorilla glue on my wood and think it worked fine. You just have to wet the surfaces and use the glue sparingly since it is a foaming glue. It also needs good clamp pressure. I've read recently that others have been having good results with 3M emblem and trim adhesive.

This is the head unit I used:



__________________
Chad
2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE
1998 Acura 3.0 CL
OBK#44
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." - Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

SOLD
1985 300TD - Red Dragon
1986 300SDL - Coda
1991 - 300TE
1995 - E320
1985 300CD - Gladys

Last edited by Chad300tdt; 01-30-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Reply With Quote