Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2002, 07:00 PM
Stewart

Hi Bear

The web site here is www.mercedesclub.org.uk its a good site and they are very helpfull also.
So thats what it means when they have all the cars theyv'e had/still got,my god!,well like I say I dont think may like that over here with the price our petrol,do they know how much we pay here?,I know my mother/sister do,they are in NJ.
What do you drive yourself?thats the 500 se I have,and Iv'e been getting slagged from mates,as in"what do you want that thing for,with the price of petrol here!",and I know they are right,but I like my comforts that the thing.
Mind you,I also went "across the pond" to a site there (cant remember now,what it was) before I found this one here.I notice you say "the best Benz forum on the net",well it certainly has alot more "stuff" on it,either that or its the way its "layed out",and you guy's can also get photo's on yours,we cant do that yet,but I think they are working on it.
I know mine is an old model but I meant to put it through "Adobe" first to erase my plate,I dont like having that "online",no way!!,oh well,to late now I suppose!.
Well I'm off the noo',you can see what you think of the site here,compared to over there.

Regards