View Single Post
Old 02-19-2002, 09:51 AM
Posts: n/a
When my son moved from Canada to Virginia he wanted to take his 96 Jeep with him. Starting point was to contact Chrysler - I believe the dealership got him the number - They faxed him a form to fill out with the vehicle particulars - which he faxed back - they then sent him a letter or document (can't remember which) which listed all the emission stuff and that it complied with Viginia law. The rest was easy. Showed his driver's license, registration and this letter to customs and that was it. Hope this helps. This was 4 years ago - I don't know if things have changed.
Reply With Quote