There are several threads in the archive on how others have done this job themselves. I did it, but not the same way as others, I used a jack for underneath pressure on the mount and then starting with a screwdriver under the lip of the mount and working up to a 3 foot pry bar, I pried my way around the outside until they popped out. Oh yeah, as soon as I saw I had made some progress I lubed em up with Dawn. Each one took approx. 20-25 minutes.
I would have to say the average DIYer could do it, but if you have little ability to fabricate tools and solutions on the spot, it may take a good long while.
"Never buy a television on a sidewalk from a man who is out of breath"
1990 300E (118K)