View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 10:40 PM

Lets try this and I hope some other member will correct me if I am wrong.

This is the junction box over by the battery. Look for the plastic tube with 2 wires comming out of it. The Fat white one (on the left) I believes goes down to the starter and is bolted together with the big red positive battery cable on the starter solenoid. The white wire on the far right hand side goes down to the small terminal on the starter solenoid (the purple wire under it I believe goes to the ignition switch).
Hook that 1 jumper cable from the negative battery terminal to the block of the engine or something attached to the engine block.
Make sure the parking brake is on and transmission in park. If parking brake not working block the wheels.
Take one end of a wire and hold it on the positive battery terminal and then touch it to the small white wire all the way to the right on the junction box. When you do this the starter should start to crank the engine.
Also the termnal on the far right and the middle terminal are connected togeather. If you check them with your volt meter you should get + battery voltage there.
Attached Thumbnails
The curse continues, finding bad connection-junctionblock.jpg  

Last edited by whunter; 01-18-2009 at 01:46 AM. Reason: attached picture