View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Mama's 300D

Yes, we just bought an MTP 93 for my daughter's 240D. It cost $100 at our local, small town brake and muffler place. I just bought two Interstate's for my '90 diesel suburban. I've bought nothing but Interstates for about 15 years. One that we had in mny wife's Chevy conversion van, (350 gas engine on 3/4 ton frame), lasted 8 years without a hitch. We bought another one when it had to be jumped the first time. If it fails to start in the first 18 months, they'll exchange it, no questions asked. At least that's the way it's worked for us. They don't cost much more than a cheapy Never Start (Wallyworld) or some of the others that I've heard about. The two for my Suburban were $75 each. The one we put in the 240 will be put in the wife's 300D when my daughter decides to sell her "college car". Anyway, I can't say enough good about them. Whether it's in my vechicle commuting the hour plus drive to St. Louis, or my wife\family going anywhere without me, I'd prefer these for piece of mind. That's my 2 cents. (Maybe more like 5)

1951 Chevy 3100

2003 Indian Chief Roadmaster

1983 GMC 1 ton Dually

1982 Chevy 1 ton Dually, service body (sold)

'90 GMC Suburban 6.2 "SS Veg-Burban"
(single tank WVO\diesel conversion) SOLD

'81 300D ~ Mama's car...my job (now my car)(but still my job) SOLD

'83 300sd ~ rescue car SOLD

2005 Ford Taurus (Mama's new car)(NOT my job!)