View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 04:38 PM
pawoSD's Avatar
pawoSD pawoSD is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 15,438
Originally Posted by 94E420 View Post
what exactly is the unit called. I'd rather just buy a new one and be done with it.
Its called a cruise control amplifier.

Here they are on the Fast Lane parts site:

Or, since there appears to be different ones for a 1989 560SEL, I would call Phil or Roy at fastlane and give them your vehicle number and I bet they can look up/get you the right one.
-diesel is not just a fuel, its a way of life-
'15 GLK250 Bluetec 118k - mine - (OC-123,800)
'17 Metris(VITO!) - 37k - wifes (OC-41k)
'09 Sprinter 3500 Winnebago View - 62k (OC - 67k)
'13 ML350 Bluetec - 95k - dad's (OC-98k)
'01 SL500 - 103k(km) - dad's (OC-110,000km)
'16 E400 4matic Sedan - 148k - Brothers (OC-155k)
Reply With Quote