View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 01:04 AM
ECO-DRIVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Carlton View Post
You really ought to replace all the fuses. They suffer from cracking due to age and it's not readily apparent until you pull the fuse and it falls apart in your hands. It's happened to all of us...........so, the recommendation really has merit and the cost is minimal. Get the copper fuses rather than the aluminum. Not everyone has the copper.
before reading your post i had actually opted to replace all the fuses - but i think they're most if not all Al - not Cu. you think i should find all Cu fuses and swap them again?

also, the back of the air filter housing is coming into contact with the engine bay (section in front of the battery), and it was very tricky adjusting the valves closest to the passenger compartment due to lack of room... do you think this could be caused by collapsed engine mounts?

drove her 380 miles today (business road trip) and she did great. antenna's broke and i haven't tried the cassette so it was a relatively quite & peacefull trip. bad OTR truck wreck in the median of I81 (staunton area)...