View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:56 AM
New England Hick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad300tdt View Post
Swamp,

Is the interior on your Dad's Forest River Flagstaff like this one?
It's nice but it's nowhere as big as that one, and no slide-outs. I don't know the model but it's in the 22-23 ft. range. It's got a queen forward with dinette and galley midway and full bath across the rear. It's the perfect size for he and my mom to tow behind their Tahoe with enough room for a grandkid or two for a weekend.

My father is a real busy body so he just sees it as a place to sleep and eat an ocassional meal, most of the time they're running around checking out the sights. He's planning on working half-years for a couple years starting next before retiring completely, something his father or grandfather never really did (technically yes but they were still here every day within a year of their death in their 80's/90's).

He's a big car racing fan, I think my mother started off humoring him but has gotten into it, and hopes to catch a couple different races every year and going through the circuit. A lot of his boating buddies have moved away in their retirement but also purchased trailers or RV's so they all try to meet up at different places across the country which is kind of neat.

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)