View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Zero

Went to the NY car show today...

It was a lot of fun but I'm not going to rush out and trade the SDL in. The new stuff is nice but kind of meh, I rather put the money elsewhere at this point.

The talk of the town this year was diesels. MB should offer one in just about ever car come 2009-10, and BMW is following suit.

I have to say last year MB really put BMW to shame they had a much better display, this year BMW was on top. The new BMW's are really fantastic cars. The new 1 series is out, I can see that car filling up the high school parking lots down in Fairfield. Its a kids car, small, cheaper, but still a BMW. The coupe had 300hp so that little car must really fly! The average age of the person looking at it seemed to be 17.

MB had the usual out, I actualy didn't really bother sitting in any because I have already seen them all at the dealer, or driven them. The CL550 had a line and some home boys were jacking up the radio. So didn't get to see that...

The SL now has a C class style front end, not sure if I like it or not. Its not bad looking but I really liked the way the other car looked.

Oh and BMW is now going to build a good looking 7 series again. After the fat assed Bangle previous gen, this is what the new one should look like:

In person its a stunning car, and you can see the body lines and DNA of the pretty 7 series coming out.
2007 Tiara 3200