View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 08:52 PM
Posts: n/a
No one's responded to your info request so I will give you my opinion. I certainly can't comment on whether or not the block can be repaired or comment on what other possible damage has occured due to overheating. I would say that if you can get a good used motor for $2500 I would seriously look at that option. Get an independent to quote on examining your motor and make a decision from there. You can certainly keep your existing motor for parts if things like the timing chain etc are worth keeping. Good luck with what you decide to do.

Reply With Quote