View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 10:52 AM

So far an approx 8- 10 pound normally closed pressure sensor for little dollars evades me. I will keep looking . Any ideals? Sources? Needed cheap. I may have to deal directly with one of the sensor manufactures to get a kind of volume price yet.
I do not care if the sensor is made in china as long as it is made well. The principal ideal behind the kit was to have everything in one package that just installs very quickly with no complications and very economical. Nice to see all the various ideals coming forward. Keep them coming.
A person can modify his kit in any way for any feature he desires. The thrust of the cheap kit is to get the alarm on as many cars as possible as quick as possible with as little effort as possible.
Procastination is dangerous and perhaps will be expensive for some. To say a proper cheap kit is overdue is understatement. I really feel this alarm feature is not really optional. Should have been offered years ago.
Hopefully with a pizzo buzzer a complete kit can be very cheap if all parts are purchased in volume. Again if possible The ideal is not to make a lot of money but to get it underway. A ten or fifteen dollar complete kit for site members would be nice. I hope it turns out to be practical. Right now it seems to hinge on the pressure sensors cost. It has to be five dollars or less in volume purchases to hit the target in my opinion.
I better go spend some more time today looking for that sensor at a reasonable cost. . Any help is welcome.

Last edited by barry123400; 04-08-2008 at 11:00 AM.