View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 10:13 PM

Got my new euro bumper put on

After being rear ended, then having the bumper and left rear corner of the car pulled out by the body shop, then an unfortunate encounter with a telephone pole, I figured it was time to look for a new rear bumper. Euro wagon bumpers are hard to find, but one popped up in California..I guess it could have been farther away. So here's the before picture:

The left side isn't really the same as the right side, I think the body shop pulled the bumper out a little too much after the rear-ending.
Here's the after:

No more dent, and its a little straighter. A plus is it has both rear lights, my other one only had the reverse...but the innards are gone out of both of them. And on both of mine, the reflector was just a big rust ball when I got the car, and the US version of the rear lights doesn't have quite the same kind of reflector. So this is what I'm left with...

Can anyone help me out? Anyone have at least one euro rear light reflector that hasn't turned into a pile of rust? If not, I guess my aluminum foil will have to hold up a little longer.