View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 07:44 PM
platt-deutsch platt-deutsch is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 119
You might want to look at Duracool. It is a drop in replacement for R12 and I have been using it for about 5 yrs. They also have a great sealant that will stop most small leaks.
Reply With Quote