View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Ghost of Diesels Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatterasguy View Post
I hate them, I see them buzzing around everywhere and there is always a story in the paper of someone dieing.

Just the other day I was stopped in traffic on I95 and some moron was riding one on the white line between lanes. If I saw him sooner I would have moved over, the 18 wheeler in front of me actualy tried to hit him but sadly missed. It would be the bikes fault anyway he wasn't in a lane, just say you didn't see him.
when my uncle lived in Cali he had a Ninja. He would ride between traffic when the highways were stopped, which was a majority of the time. One day he and his buddy were going like 25 mph on the line and his friend passed a pickup and then the jerk opened the door on my uncle. He hit the door and wound up on the ground. The a hole laughs in his face. My uncle procedded to get up and beat the living crap out of the guy.

My friend(two houses over) rides a honda crotch rocket. Sometimes in traffic people like to harass bike riders so he wears chain on his boots. Last time he had an issue some jerk in an H2 tried to squish him between a bus.. so my friend fought back and kicked the guys truck, dented the fender and ripped the mirror off...

If someone tried to hurt me like that you bet I am going to cause them some harm... might be a scratched fender or a broken window... but no one screws with my life.