View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 12:58 AM

I'm single and a lazy cook, so I eat a lot of TV dinners, along with some canned goods, and a few other things. When I'm out shopping, I look at the labels, and generally won't buy a dinner unless the protein grams exceed the fat grams. I the protein is way higher than the fat, I get several. Among the exceptions are ramen (because it's 14 cents a pack and I'm not just lazy, I'm also cheap) and those frozen White Castle burgers where the fat is just a hair higher than the protein, but they're really really good.

I start out workdays with a bowl of ramen with an egg broken in it. Lunch consists of a small TV dinner, two PBJ sandwiches on toasted wheat (except for when I get tired of those and have tuna salad sandwiches instead), and some organic baby carrots or a thing of yoghurt. Dinner varies depending on how hungry I am and may consist of anything from a single low-fat hotdog or TV dinner up to an entire pizza. I also include organic salad or V8 when I'm feeling a lack of vegetation in my diet.

Friday and Saturday nights I generally ingest large amounts of barley-based beverages with a corresponding reduction in hunger and food consumption the following day.

83 300D Turbo with manual conversion, early W126 vented front rotors and H4 headlights 400,xxx miles
08 Suzuki GSX-R600 M4 Slip-on 22,xxx miles
88 Jaguar XJS V12 94,xxx miles. Work in progress.