View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 01:58 AM
Watching SB LII every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgkast View Post
This forum (all of it, not just the parts section) is for help, not for your own personal parts sales business. Use your own website and bandwith if that's what you are doing. The only person who has the right to advertise their parts business here is Phil, he pays the bills.

If I'm headed to the junk yard and I see somebody needs something I'll grab it for them and sell it to them for what the yard charges me and shipping. I've given more parts than I've sold to members in need on this forum, but that's just my philosophy.
i guess it depends on what you call help. if you removed all the threads from the folks who part out many cars (i'm assuming for profit) i doubt that enough parts would be available for everyone who needed them despite the presence of this noble, philanthropic attitude; then many of those who need parts would be forced to look elsewhere which would reduce the overall efficacy of the help available on this site.

James 4:8

"...let us put aside the blindness of mind of those who can conceive of nothing higher than what is known through the senses"
-Saint Gregory Palamas, ---Discourse on the Holy Transfiguration of Our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ

Centrally located in North East Central Pa.