Thread: Awful
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Sorry Hat but I disagree. I am jewish. Making a joke about me being 'cheap' is going to be interpreted quite differently than a joke about you being 'cheap'. It is different and you know it.

Blacks in this nation have endured centuries of degradation. They were compared to the ape family as I recall (and not in a favorable way). Make fun of his speech patterns, his ears or what ever. Comparing him to a monkey is like putting his likeness on a Union Jack or a white robe. There are certain lines that should not be crossed and that racist crossed it with both feet.

Having said that, it is a free country and everyone has the right to show the world what kind of person they are. That bar own just put is character on display for the world to see. Racist white trash still exists in the the USA.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.