View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 04:31 PM

Arrow 1964 190D fintail Diesel available in Phoenix Arizona!

The white 1964 fintail is a 190 Diesel with a good interior, upholstery and carpeting is fairly neat and clean. It hasn't been wrecked and it looks like it has been sitting for about 15 years or longer, but it has all the original parts, trim, lenses, lights and even the original wheels with the hubcaps intact!

It is at Ecology Auto Salvage at 320 S 27th Ave Phoenix AZ #602-233-2277

It has some rust issues, but I've seen much worse than this get repaired and the body is very straight for this vehicles age!

A rodent made a nest in the battery tray, but he's gone and the egine compartment looks complete with no hose or wiring damage! I took the grill, but will gladly return it to the next owner who will get it and restore it.

Frankly, it looked like it belonged to someone old who just stopped riving it and left it somewhere until they passed away. It's a column stick shift tranny and the dash is really the worst part of the car in looks and appearance. I thought about bringing it home myself, but I don't have the room for it. Somebody rescue this car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rv2-DYgzcY I would be willing to help get it home locally by towing it on a car trailer with my Dodge Ram for someone with their own trailer or willing to rent one, About $65 with tax to get a car hauler from Uhaul!

It even has 4 new tires on it!

The Greatest Arizona Senator ever, Barry M Goldwater. I hope you can see from heaven how much you are missed.

The Greatest Arizona Senator ever, Barry M Goldwater. I hope you can see from heaven how much you are missed.