View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:02 PM

Location: Out in the Boonies of Hot, Dry, Dusty, Windy Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathan1 View Post
Do you guys just use your camera phones to take pics in the junkyard? Whenever I have tried to bring a camera, they don't let me.
Don`t show them. I wear overalls and just stick my digital camera in my pocket. so far they don`t pat me down. but they should weigh me when I go in and when I leave.

Friday I stripped the Black interior of a 85 380SE. door panels, carpet, over head panels, door trim cloth pieces, all molding. $197.88. car has a perfect dash still in it. 201000 miles, looked always garaged.

Saturday, pulled the manifolds off a 78 W116 diesel. these are pre EGR.
set of hard fuel injector lines. vacuum line from pump to brake booster. fuel filter mount with the 2 O ring bolt. a Racor fuel filter off a SD. and one door handle from a w116 to see how it will fit on my W123. I like chrome.

Today I went back and pulled some parts off a 79 240 D that didn`t belong there. If I had a battery and some fuel probably could have drove it out of there.

I also rounded up 4 ALDA`s, and 4 vacuum thing that sits next to it. 6 window switches, 2 that were almost new. and a few other things that followed me home.

Charlie ☺

1) Not much power
2) Even less power
3) Not nearly enough power!! 240D w/auto

Anyone that thinks a 240D is slow drives too fast.

80 240D Naturally Exasperated, 4-Spd 388k DD 150mph spedo 3:58 Diff

We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works