View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 09:12 AM
DD MOD, HVAC,MCP,Mac,GMAC

I have a 79 and an 80 123 parts cars, both with intact grills, although not in the highest condition... if you are interested in them, I could take some pix and email them to ya...

and HEY knock it off with racial prejudice! those kids walking by may have been stupid to mistake it for a jag, but that does not mean THEY took it. they may have been talking about the car at a hangout, and some low life of any color or nationality could have swiped it. it's also possible that your ex girlfriend may have followed you and decided to give you some payback...
or even the girl you were with's ex boyfriend...

I like the hotwiring the grille method. the paint ball method sounds like a way to get killed... they might not have paint in their guns... video cameras in the car with IR lighting would be good to capture the faces of the next thieves ....

My drivers:
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5-5SPEED!!!

1987 300TD
1987 300TD
1994GMC 2500 6.5Turbo truck... I had to put the ladder somewhere!