View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6cndmbz View Post
Hey Guys,
I don't post online too often but I thought everyone might be interested a couple photos of the latest project. I've had my 300e for six years, and run it up to 195,000 miles. I always wanted to replicate the AMG hammer styling, but I needed the power to back it up. As the saying goes, a Mercedes is barely broken in at 200k, so what better to break it in than a pair of turbos and double the factory horsepower? Purchased the kit from Hughes, and with some help from a few friends and some advice from Ed (RBYCC), I did the entire installation by myself in the garage over the past couple months. The transformation truly is amazing, and I still have some tuning left to do. The next major project is a full Glasurit respray, just as soon as I find a pair of authentic AMG skirts to complete the kit....
Scott...

LOOKING REAL GOOD !!!

So do you notice a slight difference in power?
With traction which is the problem, you should run in the 13's and low 100 trap speed.

Are you running the supplied electronics or did you use the Split Second?
Changing out the supplied Fram panel filter to a K&N and changing out the supplied coil tubing will make a huge difference...

The kits were truly a buy of a lifetime !!!!

Good luck..

Ed A.
1994 E320 CABRIOLET
1999 C43 AMG
2005 G55K AMG
2008 CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES