View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 06:28 PM
EricSP EricSP is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 85
PM sent

You guys are a great help!!!!!

So what is that thing on the right side that looks like it slides into the back of the PS pump?? It's in the first 2 pictures but the 3rd picture down shows it best.

The 2 bolts that I do have is the one on the bottom left side if you were to look at it from the front of the car. It is on a pivot/slide the other is the tensioner bolt.

You guys are awesome!!! Without this site I really don't know who would be this knowledgeable.

Are there any other sources for the parts I need? There is 1 car about 2 hours away that might have the piece.

Does anyone have another source?
1982 300D Turbo

Last edited by EricSP; 07-02-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Reply With Quote