View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:46 AM
EricSP EricSP is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 85
Ok from the picture it looks like I have the adjuster bolt. If you guys can check what is the part,if it is a part that the adjuster bolt goes into?

Ok so I have 14 and 12.

You can see from my last picture posted that 11 has a space in between and is a very long bolt. Is there a sleeve that goes in between?
1982 300D Turbo
Reply With Quote