View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 01:33 PM

I LOVE Freesil the diesel!!!

Had Freesil for two weeks this coming Saturday. I filled her up the day i got her and have only been driving her to work and to the P.O. When I took her in this morning to top off the tank.
Rant on!
($5.11 up from $4.99 an hour before, but Hey it's the 4th of July weekend and I have to raise my prices. *&$#^%$%#^#$($)#$*$&#%@$@ It's the only place to get diesel in Acton too.)
Rant off

Anyway I was proud of Freesil, she got over 24 around town! 24.108 MPG!
233.8 miles on 9.283 Gallons. Fuel gauge is really close to correct also. I had just more than 1/2 tank per gauge and it took the 9,283 gallons to top her off.

Also I transferred the registration last Tuesday and got the title in the mail this morning. DMV must be really slow on work this time of year.

Looks like a good weekend. I need to take Mariah out for a drive as she hasn't been out of the driveway since a week ago Wednesday when I brought her home from Enrique's.
Let's see Mariah gets 13MPG around town. Freesil 24 +....Uh...er......Mariah is truly my special events car now. I need a really good car cover. Actually I'm looking into one of those $170.00 portable garages from Costco for her.
2001 Texas Heeler (Aussie/Queensland X) "Sulphie",
2012 Queensland Red Heeler "Squeak"
Best dogs I've ever had.