View Single Post
Old 03-22-2002, 11:18 AM
5banger 5banger is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA
Posts: 180
Yes, a few people at have converted to conventional springs. Search their archives and post any questions you may have on their BBS.

It is either Bekkers, or Performance Products (don't remember which)that sells a plate to cover where the hydrualic pump was once you remove it. You can just lock the leveling valve and plug the ends of the hydrualic lines if you want to convert back some day. Cheers, Andrew Seidel.
86 560SEC
85 500SEC Lorinser
83 300D Turbo
75 240D
Reply With Quote