View Single Post
Old 03-23-2002, 01:18 AM
Service Advisor
Capn.. I was waiting on my financing to clear when I bought them, and got them about 2 weeks before I actually took delivery of the car just before having everything finalized. I knew I was getting a 300CE, so I knew I would use them and if not I wopuld have just resold them. I sold the oem orange ones easily on ebay within a few days.

Peter, I agree the Bosch ones look the best. I was merely reporting that I am happy with mine which are not OEM bosch or hella as they look good and fit well and I haven't had any issues like others have had.

WhenI upgrade to the Euro's, which will be bosch or hella only units, I'm going with the matching bosch clears as well.

I am all for OEM, thats why I buy all my parts OEM when I get them, which is why I went with a behr radiator, bosch plugs, OEM hood star, OEM grill insert, OEM rear taillight lenses. I had bought those clears before I even knew there was a difference, and as you can see on my site, they look and fit well. Maybe most were unahppy with their aftermarket ones, but in my case and capn's, we are happy with ours for now...

Yours definately look the best, especially with those euro lights, and when the time comes, you will see the same on my car, only my headlights will be the 500E Euros, because I love the way the Lights look with that chrome on it.

'92 300CE - Sold
2004 C240 - C7 Wheels
2015 ML350 - P1, Pano, Ash poplar wood, Sport Dinamica interior, Running Boards Keyless go.