View Single Post
Old 03-24-2002, 03:14 PM
mradowic

Smile ['93 190e 2.6] Maintenance Schedule

Before I ask my question, I wanted to share with all of you my sincere appreciation and thanks for all the help you have given me in the past week or so. Cyberchatting with all of you about my recent purchase made it all the more enjoyable, and I'm very relieved to know that there are so many helpful people here when I do have questions.

Being my first MB (and a graduate student, nonetheless!) and having owned it for only a week, I've been making short trips on purpose just so I could drive it a little !! (I can't WAIT for my long trip to Wisconsin this weekend so that I can drive it for more than a half an hour!) I had it to the shop for a good checkover, and thankfully, no major problems were found. The mechanic said that I made a good choice. Yay!

For my question: I did a search for maintenance-related posts, but couldn't find one that adequately answered my question. Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a web page or possibly a document that you might be willing to share with me that has the maintenance schedule for my car (or MB cars, in general)? I want to be sure to keep up with the schedule so that I can count on my car for years of dependable service! I do have the owner's manual and the manual for the radio, but unfortunately, there were no service-related documents mixed in.

As always, your help is greately appreciated!