View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 04:39 PM
KHAAAAAAN-gress

My birthday weekend & a wild afternoon; Date spewed in Ol' Turbo

Note to self: No food, sitting out in the sun, and drinking games = Decorated interior.

It was a wonderful Saturday afternoon out on the lake. I brought along a very attractive friend of mine from school that I'm slowly working taking the next step. We had about 8 friends on board celebrating my 22nd birthday. Woo!

The game was called "quarters" and it involves trying to bounce a quarter into a small glass. I had never played, but did very well. My date, on the other hand, did not. She seemed okay, but things went downhill very fast.

Everything was fine until the beginning our 30 minute drive home. I was given very sharp orders to pull over, needless to say I quickly obliged. She opened the door, clumsily got to her feet, gagged, then fell into the ditch and threw up all over herself. (lovely) I pulled her back into the car and reclined the seat; she quickly passed out. Little did I know that first round was only the appetizer.

A second salvo followed while she was unconscious, and it came with incredible high velocity. Unfortunately, her head was facing me, and the contents of her stomach were distributed everywhere from the driver's side window, my entire body (including my right ear), both front seats, the center console, the rear floor, and, of course, all over herself.

Happy birthday to me! I had to cancel my dinner plans to babysit her, but I also acknowledge my partial responsibility. When she woke up about 3 hours later on my futon, she apologized profusely, saying this was the most humiliated she's ever been her entire life.

I played it off as not a big deal, hopefully earning me brownie points. I did some cleaning last night and this morning, but I'm letting the detail shop to the brunt work on Monday.

The funniest moment was when I pulled up to the toll booth operator. The look of shock on her face when I rolled down the window was priceless.
2001 CLK55 AMG 101k
2007 S600 Biturbo 149k Overheated Project, IT'S ALIVE!!!

Last edited by TylerH860; 07-20-2008 at 05:29 PM.