View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B. View Post
I think you have wonderful taste in cars, and you know you and I have discussed Volvos at great length, so I know *WHY* you got each Volvo you own, and why they all are so good. You bought very wisely

So, I would try to keep all of them if I could. I lmnow that is hard and if you are single and dating it is harder!

But I would try and hang on to ALL of them, if you can keep a place to park all of them
Parking is not so much the issue, it's just keeping all of these cars, insurance etc. I really only drive one at a time. I love the the 633CSI, and I would not give it away, but I really hardly drive it. Not to mention, the wonderful women that I'm dating enjoys my 745 the most. I think that shows something great right there. Anyway, its hard to say what to do. The SL is not going anywhere, the bmw is a great car but it has the second to the most miles and it's my biggest money pit. I do love it though. I'm sitimentlily attached to the 88 244 as it was my first car. The 84 is a great car, but the 745 has the best seats, runs and drives great and it's red. I have never had a red car lol.