View Single Post
Old 03-31-2002, 11:08 AM
Ethan Ethan is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: east coast
Posts: 1,255
The drag link on a recirculating ball steering system, is found in the area of the rack in a rack and pinion system.

It connects between the steering box and the idler arm, balljoints for the drag link can get worn they should be checked for smoothness, there may be rubber gaiters that are worn or cracked that may only need to be replaced.

If you look under the car you will see that the steering damper attaches to the drag link on one end and to the frame/chassis on the other end
Reply With Quote